1. I submitted two recipes for a “celebrity” cookbook
I was asked to be a part of Snap4Kids cookbook and was honored.
2. I released “Witch of Arundale”
3. I had publishing drama.
4. I had local school politics drama
5. The Redneck and I finally came out of the funk we were in
6. I obsessed about the news and then quit watching the news
7. I forgot more than I remembered this week
8. I received two copies of my print book “Dark Revenge” that I bought for my upcoming Facebook party and giveaway.
9. “Christmas At Arundale Hall” was rejected
10. I have officially decided to do some self publishing
11. I got two plot bunnies neither of which were feasible for me to write.
12. I can’t think of what else I did but it seems like I was running all week
13. I realized I am SO GRATEFUL that I have books at more than one publisher