I’ve had some tough things going on in general, but rather than focus on them, I’m going to look at the good things.
1. The Sequel to “Wolf of Arundale Hall” has been accepted.
2. Joey W. Hill like my sort-of review of “Rough Canvas” and commented on it.
3. My crit partner got back to me on “Temptation To Submit” and I think I’ve gotten better.
My first drafts still suck suck suck, but they’re not NEARLY as bad as they used to be.
4. I finished my interview for Ali Crean
I think she’s going to review “Dark Past” too which is awesome. The questions she asked were really thought provoking and I loved answering it.
5. My boss is not here today
I like my boss, but I sure was glad to see he wasn’t here this morning. I think the stress was getting to me.
6. I get to go to an awesome event on Saturday
I had thought I was going to have to miss it, but it’s worked out so I can go. I’m totally stoked.
7. After 4 years of wrestling, Train Boy FINALLY won a gold medal
I was so proud of him.
8. I’ve already completed three manuscripts and should have them all submitted by this summer
“Marked For Love”, “Brother of Arundale” and “Temptation To Submit” are all completed and slated to be submitted to their respective publishers this year.
9. My boss is in a MUCH better mood this morning that he’s been for the last three days
10. I think there’s enough in our budget to FINALLY get our lawnmower fixed.
11. I got to go on a Kim Knox binge.
12. Train Boy was also voted into the Order of the Arrow by his Boy Scout Troop
13. I watched the entire first season of “Sleep Hollow”.
And yes, now I’m hooked. *shakes fist* Damn you Melissa Blue!!!!!