I haven’t been completely random in a while, so….here you go.
1. The puppy woke me up this morning biting my hair
I have no idea why, but she only does it to me and she did it at 3am. Ugh.
2. Somebody did it. They titled their erotic romance “Sacking The Quarterback
And then I googled it and found out it had been done in 2007 too. *groans*
3. Will Wheaton is now one of my heroes because of this post.
4. John Green has always been one of my heroes and still is because of this video.
5. How did this song get past me?
6. I’ve been revising “Brother of Arundale”
7. Revisions are NOT my favorite thing.
8. The biggest downfall I have to losing weight is cheese
9. And Ranch Dressing
10. I say cheese, but it’s mostly cheddar cheese.
11. The absolute best purchases I’ve made in the last month has been the product insurance from Radio Shack. I’ve used it twice.
12. Product insurance is smart when you own four dogs.
13. The puppy has decided my living room is her own personal toilet and I’ve started gritting my teeth in my sleep again.
Coincidence? I think not!