I haven’t had a ton of time (note the blog neglect) but I’ve had a chance to read some awesome books. A couple are rereads.
1. “Hot For Pepper” by Emily Ryan-Davis
2. “Tied and Twisted” by Emily Ryan-Davis
3. “Naked and Unleashed” by Emily Ryan-Davis
Clearly I went on an Emily Ryan-Davis kick. It was awesome. Just sayin’. I also bought “This Fire” which I’ll get to soon.
4. “Under His Skin” by Sidney Bristol
5. “Runaways” by Lex Valentine
6. “Mating” by Lex Valentine
I love Lex Valentine books.
7. Hostile Takeover by Joey W. Hill
My absolute love of Joey W. Hill continues…..
. 8. “No Master” by Christine D’Abo
An auto buy author for me.
9. “A Concise History of China” by JAG Roberts
This was a reread. I keep hoping I’ll understand it the next time around. Nope.
10. “Isabella: She-Wolf of France” by Alison Weir
11. “Eleanor of Aquitaine” by Alison Weir
12. “Katherine Swynford: Mistress of the Monarchy” by Alison Weir
13. “Persuasion” by Jane Austen
and a bonus 14. “Talk Nerdy To Me” by Melissa Blue Melissa writes straight non-erotic contemporary romance. Normally NOT my thing (I like it dirty. You know me). But Melissa is one of the few authors I’ll buy the minute she comes out with a new one. Love her stuff.
I still have a bunch more to buy and read, but I DO have to write at some point….LOL!