And Sofia Harper thought I was kidding…..
This was part of a Twitter conversation and I thought it would be fun to share.
1. It Sounds Cool.
2. it totally avoids the word “historical” which would sic all those really intense historical fans on me.
3. It throws a little of the word “paranormal” in there without all the world building.
5. It maintains the prefix “para”
Which means “beyond” so it’s beyond a historical and therefore see #2
6.It removes the word “his” from “historical”
See number 2
7. The implication of door knobs is totally absent.
seriously. I know and author who researched door knobs for hours for a book. And then said so on Twitter. Boggled my mind. I suck at research.
8. It kind of sounds like Parahysterical
Which would be “beyond hysterical” and fit my stuff perfectly.
9, It’s easier to say than “BDSM Erotic Romance Paranormal Historcal
Which is what “Wolf Of Arundale Hall” is.
10. It’s shorter than “Paranormal”
11. I don’t think any books I write should have the word “normal” in them
Total false advertising. LOL!
13. It could start a new trend
It could happen!!!