This weekend is our local Relay For Life event. I’m the team captain for the team “Scouting For The Cure” and here’s why I relay.
1. My mom has had breast cancer three times
2. My Grandpa North died of Colon Cancer.
3. The Redneck’s Grandma Patton
4. To honor those fighting.
5. To make sure there’s money for research and medicine
6. So cancer victims and their families know they’re not alone
7. Because a lot of the money goes back to local programs
8. Because this is one of the most inspiring stories. For Alex.
9. This explains it a little.
10. It’s one of the coolest local events ever.
11. To remember. To always remember.
12. Because it’s a fun….
13. …Yet awe inspiring.