1. The Redneck is out of town
He’s working south of Monterey (about 9 hours south of here) and has no cell reception except at night at the hotel where he’s staying. It sucks.
2. I’ve gotten pulled over twice in three weeks.
Once for speeding (which I don’t think I deserved) and once for talking on my phone (which I totally deserved)
3. My kid has impetigo
From wrestling. Ugh.
4. I had to keep Train Boy home yesterday
Because of the impetigo.
5. I got no writing done yesterday
And I have no excuse.
6. My house is TRASHED
It looks like an episode of hoarders. I’m not kidding.
7. The Redneck has Scout Master Outdoors Training this weekend
So I’m doing the all day wrestling thing with Train Boy AND Demolition Boy (who isn’t in wrestling). Gonna be fun….NOT.
8. We’re broke.
Like everyone else I know.
9. Work is stressful right now.
10. Did I mention the Redneck is out of town? Yeah, I did.
11. The phone rings off the hook
everyone wants their money.
12. I have to wait to hear about my only manuscript out right now
13. I haven’t scored a contract this year
Yep. Cranky. LOL!