I’m sick. It’s been a tough week, so I’m just going to do some flu induced random thoughts.
1. Why is that I can’t stand noise right now, but I keep playing THIS SONG over and over?
2. And I don’t know why, but my computer keeps crashing because some stupid Vid driver (R300for those who care about that stuff).
3. I tried to get help at Divas for my little driver problem, but no luck so far.
4. I wrote “The End on “Marked For Danger”.
5. No new NCIS episodes. I haz sad.
6. I was shocked to discover that I loved the movie “The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo”.
I never thought I’d like a gritty drama like that.
7. I’ve reread “The Vampire Mistress” and “The Vampire Trinity” by Joey W. Hill a bunch of times.
8. I love “Chopped All Stars” on The Food Network
9. I actually RAN at the Foggy Bottom Milk Run. It was scary.
10. I really miss the Redneck
11. I really hate the Subway ads where the adults have little kid voices.
12. I’m reeeeeeally hungry. But I can’t eat anything cause I’m sick.
13. My youngest son is NO FUN to hang out with when I’m sick.
Looking at these, I imagine you’re not thinking I’m a little ray of sunshine, eh?