Today is Train Boy’s birthday. Of course, Demolition Boy had his birthday on Monday. Here’s some awesome fact about the dynamic duo.
1. They are 362 days apart
Also known as Irish twins. Yeah, it’s a long story.
2. Train Boy loves model railroading
3. Demolition Boy loves Legos, dirt and rocks
4. They’re both awesome at football
Go Fortuna Huskies!
5. They love being outside
6. They love going camping
7. Train Boy is a bit shy
He responds to his shyness by talking about guns. I know. I think it’s a Redneck thing.
8. Demolition Boy doesn’t know what shy is
Everybody is his friend. LOL!
9. They fight like cats and dogs
10. They defend each other against anyone else.
11. Train Boy is the Redneck’s Mini Me
12. Demolition Boy is just like me…only, I think, funnier
13. They both have big hearts
Though they have really different ways of showing it.
Happy Birthday, Train Boy. You’re an awesome kid and growing up so fast!
Quote from Train Boy about his birthday “Now I can say I’ve survived a decade, Mom, and you haven’t killed me.”
A milestone indeed. LOL!