My birthday is day after tomorrow and I’ve been celebrating for a while. LOL!
1. Stir Fry Skillet
I went to a Pampered Chef party given by one of the Cub Scout Bitches and I went a little crazy. Luckily, the Redneck had given me permission. For my birthday.
2. A Really Cool Grater<
3. Tai Red Curry Rub
At the party, Beckie, the Pampered Chef person, made a dip with mayo and sour cream and this spice. It was so good, I had to get some of it.
4. Rasberry Habanero sauce I got this for spending so much money. LOL! They also had this at the party poured over cream cheese. Oh. My. God. It ROCKED.
5. A Pastry Blender
Mine has been pretty much broken for a while. I love the style of this one.
6. A New Casserole Dish
My in-laws checked out my Amazon wish list and I got this in the mail yesterday. I can’t WAIT to use it!!!
7. Sarah McLachlan’s “Laws Of Illusion”
Also from my in-laws! They love me.
8. Eminem’s “Recovery”
I downloaded this. Awesome!!!!
9. Joey W. Hill’s “Vampire Trinity”
I won this on Joey’s fan forum. I LOVED this book. It was the best present so far!!!
10. Camping with the Cub Scouts
Actually, I’m so looking forward to this!
11. Homemade Salsa
The Redneck and I went to Pepperwood and Clendenan’s to buy tomatoes, peppers and garlic to can salsa. I love doing this, so it feels like a gift.
12. “Happily Even After” by Lena Matthews This book was a surprise to me. After reading the excerpt, I had to buy it and read it. It’s an awesome story and I think Ms. Matthews nailed it.
13. A Sony EReader The Redneck surprised me this year with this. He loves me.
I was totally spoiled this year.