1. June 1st
This is the deadline we’ve set for NMK’s mom to move out, no matter what, and I CAN’T WAIT. CAN’T WAIT!
2. May 1st
When I finally take over the office where I’ve been filling in for a while.
3. The End of School
For the most part, my children HATE school. I think I look forward to summer more than they do.
4. The release of “Vampire Mistress” by Joey W. Hill
5. The release of “Vampire Trinity“by Joey W. Hill
6. My June 29th release of “MARKED FOR DESIRE” sequel to “Marked for Pleasure”
7. Kate Pearce’s “KISS OF THE ROSE” release in August
8. The print release for “Eye of the Storm”
I know it’s been a long time coming, but I think it’s going to happen some time this year. *crosses fingers*
9. The release at Whiskey Creek Press of a new “Supernovel” that will consist of “Heart of the Storm”, “Edge of the Storm”, and “Eye of the Storm” in one ebook.
10. Tonight’s Twitter Blast for The Science Fiction Romance Brigade (SFR Brigade)
11. Sunday with the family for Easter
12. Crystal Jordan’s upcoming THREE BOOKS at Kensington.
13. “Blaze of Glory” by Sheryl Nantus Sheryl is an author I started following on Twitter and this book looks AWESOME!!!!! I can’t wait till this comes out.
1. June 1st