1. Screwing my kids over because you don’t like me.
2. Pretending to be our friend and then saying shit to my husband’s boss to make you look good at the Redneck’s expense.
3. Wrinkling your nose at my house because you’re some alpha male with a wife who works as a house cleaner.
4. Anyone who calls Erotic Romance “Vampire Porn”. You think it’s so easy? You write it and get published.
5. People who turn their nose up at epublishing.
6. Hypocrites who scream and yell about equal rights, freedom of speech and other constitutional issues, but will NOT respect my right to keep and bear arms.
7. Arnold’s blackmailing techniques with which he threatened the unions that he’d plunder money set aside for bridge and highway repair if they didn’t support those criminal propositions.
8. Not being able to download books from Fictionwise with Firefox.
9. Writing a Synopsis.
10. When my children expect me to serve them (or play cruise director).
11. When my mother says “Did your book really have to have all that sex in it?” and she’s talking about a Jennifer McKenzie title.
12. People who say they’re going to do something and then don’t do it, or start it and don’t finish.
Can you say Pissy? Yes, I have been the Pissy Monster lately. It ain’t pretty I know.