So last night, I’m on the phone with The Redneck on my cell phone when my land line rang. A local radio station asked me to come on their show to talk about “blogs”. So, after the shock wore off, (and I put on extra deodorant) I actually had fun.
2. Being on the Radio
Okay. I’ll admit it. I was totally star struck.
3. Being on a COMPUTER show
Stop laughing. I mean it!!! Damn it, Crystal, quit laughing. (I know. It’s laughable considering how completely technoignorant I am.
4. Talking to Rick and Steve
Yeah, they were totally cool.
5. Did I mention I was ON THE RADIO?
I did? Oh. But I WAS!!!!!
7. Hearing about The SKYPE Thing
You can’t spy on SKYPE conversations. Who knew?
8. The Interesting Techno News
9. If You Listen Closely…
….you can hear me ALMOST say something inappropriate for radio. It’s when one of the guys (I think it was Steve) said something about not performing in the morning. I couldn’t help it.
10. Did I mention I WAS ON THE RADIO?
Right. Right. I did. (But it was SO COOL!)
11. Getting to pimp Alaska Steve’s Blog
12. Getting to pimp The Redneck Mommy
13. Did I mention that I got to be on the radio?
Hey! It was my very own fifteen minutes of fame. Let me bask. *basking*
Here’s the link. It’s the Wednesday Night Talk Show February 18th
No laughing. Well, except where appropriate.