The Dirt Faced Okie Boys have birthdays coming up. Demolition Boy turns seven on Saturday and Train Boy turns eight next Tuesday. So in honor of their birthdays, here’s THIRTEEN THINGS ABOUT THE DIRT FACED OKIE BOYS.
2. Train Boy is the helpful one
He loves to help. Of course, it has to be HIS way, don’t you know. LOL.
3. The Two of them fight ALL THE TIME
4. But are completely miserable when the other one isn’t there
5. And they love to play in the mud
6. Train Boy wanted to be in Cub Scouts since he was about four
Once he knew his daddy had done Cub Scouts, he set his sights on that.
7. Demolition Boy has wanted to do EVERYTHING.
Soccer, football, karate, basket weaving-the kid changes his mind every five seconds. But he said he wanted to do Cub Scouts too. Yeah, I’m not letting him quit.
8. Train Boy’s favorite dinner is Beef Stroganoff
And not the homemade kind. He want Hamburger Helper or nothing. LOL!
9. Demolition Boy’s favorite dinner is Pizza.
Or Peeba as he calls it.
10. There isn’t a sport Demolition Boy can’t master
He’s going to be my after school sports kid.
11. They both love “Captain Underpants” and “Superfudge”
If you don’t know what these books are, consider yourself lucky.
12. Train Boy’s favorite movies are Godzilla movies.
I don’t get it either.
13. Demolition Boy’s favorite movies are “Mortal Combat” and “Monster House”.
They don’t really go together, but they sort of sum up his taste. LOL.
Happy Birthday to my Dirt Faced Okie Boys!!!!