1. Chatting at The Wilder Rose Press Today
From 9am-10am. I’ll be talking about my upcoming release “The Secrets She Keeps” and giving away a free pdf copy of “The Mask She Wears”.
2. Filling out my new contract
From Liquid Silver Books for “Regaining Command”. Yayyyyyyyy!!!
3. Writing on “Eye Of The Storm””
The third book in the Whiskey Creek Press series featuring Kevin Henderson, the missing brother from “Heart of the Storm”.
4. Writing on “Losing Command”
The fourth book in the Command Series.
5. Wait for Miriam Kriss’s email
I know it’s crazy to expect one but……
6. Mail out partial of “Legend of Fools” to Tor
I haven’t done this yet. I didn’t have the postage.
7. Working at the office
Great for the bank account. Not so good for recovery from surgery.
Boy did that pile up for the last week or so.
9. Reading to the kids
One of the things that happens when school starts is the routine of reading to the boys every night.
10. Going To The Courthouse
To take care of a fix it ticket. Blech.
11. Visiting Romance Divas obsessively
Nothing new there.
12. Reading “No One Heard Her Scream” by Jordan Dane
13. Visiting The Novelty Girls because they’re giving away FREE BOOKS
We came home from conference with signed copies of tons of books to give away. Come and see for yourself.