Happy Valentine’s Day! Having a tough time getting into the spirit of things? Wondering if there is a way to get a little romance without having to take a big chunk out of your budget? Several authors I know (including me) have “free reads” on their website. This year is the second annual Romance Divas Free Read where several Divas write romantic stories for the holiday. They’re worth the time. And they’re short so they won’t hurt your eyes (*cough Michelle cough*).
Best of all, they give you a little taste of who’s out there so you can find some new authors. Go on. You KNOW you want to.
1. Midnight Mooners
I’ve said it before that these guys RUIN my book budget. But Cora Zane, Cassandra Curtis and Tempest Knight offer romantic relief with several free reads. Look to the left and enjoy. (Heat level varies)
2. Diana Castilleja
This is another of my favorite authors who writes the perfect romances for Valentine’s Day. She knows exactly how to tug on those heart strings.
3. L.K. Campbell
You all know that L.K. Campbell is another one of my favorite authors. She’s got some free reads on her website that can definitely get you in the mood. (Heat level is Sensual)
4. Say It With Flowers
Traci Flowers writes HOT STEAMY love scenes. WARNING!!!! YUMMY!! Oh! Did I say that out loud? LOL.
5. Adelle Laudan
Her free read “Timeless Encounter” is just like the rest of Adelle’s writing–unique and very cool. She is an author that has found her niche. (*hint* She has a link to other free reads from Sweeter Romantic Notions)
6. Tina Bendoni
She is a VERY HOT writer and has some great stuff to offer.
7. Jenna Bayley-Burke Another of my favorite authors. She’s written several free reads (see her links on her blog on the right) and should have a new one up today. I love her. ALWAYS readable and always right on.
8. Foxhawke Muy Caliente is the rating on this one. The author claims “not for the faint of heart”. Of course, that just spurs me on.
9. Kathleen Oxley
One of the best thing about Divas is that we often get newcomers that are willing to participate. Kathleen has really put herself out there and she did a great job.
10 Kimberly Menozza Would you like your romance with a European flavor? Meet our Diva who resides in Italy. And it give a sensual, romantic flavor to her writing. She ROCKS.
11. Fae Sutherland and Marguerite Labbe A Double Diva offering, this love story gives a little M/M action. VERY Hot!!!
12. Michelle Hasker Here’s an Erotic Paranormal offering. VERY hot.
13. Imogen Howson You all know how much I love this author!!!
There are a bunch more I know I missed. But there’s a link to them all at Romance Divas or to the forum link, HERE
If nothing else, bookmark them for later.
May you all find a little romance today. We can all use it in one form or another.