I watched Star Trek: Into Darkness and I thought I’d share a few of my favorite quotes from the movies. It was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
1. Kirk: “Lose the red shirts.” A nod to the fandom. You know it was.
2. Bones: Damn it, man, I’m a doctor, not a torpedo technician!
3. Spock: Captain, without your display compass, hitting your target destination is mathematically impossible.
James T. Kirk: Spock, if I get back, we really need to talk about your bedside manner.
4. Bones: Spock, don’t agree with me. It makes me uncomfortable.
5. James T. Kirk: The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Spock: An Arabic proverb attributed to a prince who was betrayed and decapitated by his own subjects.
James T. Kirk: Well, its still a hell of a quote
6. Bones: We synthesized a serum from his… super blood. Tell me, are you feeling homicidal, power-mad, despotic?
James T. Kirk: No more than usual.
7. Spock: KHAAANNNN! ANOTHER nod to the fandom. In fact, the whole movie is a switch up just for the fans I thought.
8. James T. Kirk: I’m scared, Spock… help me not to be… how do you choose not to feel?
Spock: I do not know. Right now, I am failing.
James T. Kirk: I wanted you to know why I couldn’t let you die… why I went back for you…
Spock: Because you are my friend.
9. Bones: Mr. Sulu, remind me never to piss you off.
10. Christopher Pike: That’s a technicality.
Spock: I am Vulcan, sir. We embrace technicality.
Christopher Pike: Are you giving me attitude, Spock?
Spock: I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?
11. Bones: Dammit, man! That was our ride. You just stunned our ride!
James T. Kirk: Great!
12. Khan: Well Kirk, it seems apt to return you to your crew. After all, no ship should go down without her captain.
13. James T. Kirk: Mr. Chekov did you break my ship?