I was tagged by Julia Phillips Smith.
1) What is the working title of your next book?
“MARKED FOR LOVE” (and that’s definitely a working title. LOL!). This is the final book in the Marked series I have at Loose-Id.
2) Where did the idea come from for the book?
I love to combine my universes. In this one, magic and prophecy collide. I’ve combined the Dormrela from my Command Series at Liquid Silver and some aspects mentioned in “Dark Revenge”, my Terran I book at Ellora’s cave. The Sindar prophecy was an organic development in “MARKED FOR DANGER” and is featured in the Marked series. The concept is if we know our fate, are we locked in or can we find another way?
3) What genre does your book fall under?
Erotic Science Fiction Romance.
4) What actors would you choose to play the part of your characters in a movie rendition?
This is tough. Not all actors/actresses can match my inner vision. But these are closest.
Those are the five main characters in “MARKED FOR LOVE”.
5) What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
To save the universe from destruction, Shaun and Challah must accept their destiny, but they find that nothing about the future is set in stone.
6) Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
Neither. I’ll be published at Loose-Id….I hope. LOL!
7) How long did it take you to write the first draft of the manuscript?
I’m not done yet. I’m half way through.
8) What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
I think this will be a lot like the story I wrote “Marked for Surrender”.
9) Who or what inspired you to write this book?
Shaun has haunted me for three books and I have wanted to give him a happy ending since the end of “Marked For Desire”. This is the final book and I’m hoping he will get everything he wants.
10) What else about the book might pique the reader’s interest?
LOL! It started as a five-some. It isn’t. Is that cryptic enough?
BONUS FOR MY TT
11.) What’s the biggest challenge you faced with this story?
The end of a series is always stressful. I want to wrap it up and deliver that satisfaction that readers love.
12.) Where does the Marked universe go from here?
It’s most definitely not finished. I love the planet Nylar and the characters there. I’m not sure where it will go, but it’s not done yet.
13.) What other characters from the Marked Series make appearance in this book?
All of them.